Why would a successful doctor choose to affiliate his or her practice with Meridian?
- Their office(s) have become too successful to manage well on their own
- Compliance and management headaches have left them with a poor work/life balance
- They have no exit strategy and like the safety and support that Meridian provides
- They are lonely, stagnant, bored, or burnt-out in their career
- They recognize the value and benefits that a larger group can provide
- They want to realize the financial benefit of being under a DSO structure, without the overwhelming expense and time involved with setting it up
What do we look for in a practice?
- "Team Player" owners that agree that the group is better than the sum of the parts
- A practice with a reputation of being a leader in their community
- A history of ethical care, trustworthiness, humility, and profitability
- Core values in alignment (trust, generosity, and togetherness)
- A hard-working and faithful team that sees some degree of change as being necessary and beneficial to staying at the top of their game
What are the benefits?
- Immediately monetizing all or some of the equity in your practice
- Ability to continue to see patients as long as you would like to, on a part-time or full-time basis
- No more IT, HR, compliance, marketing, or legal headaches!
- No need to stress about finding the perfect associate that will have the ability to manage the practice AND be an excellent clinician
- Spend your free time doing the things you LOVE
- A robust benefit package for you and your staff